Equity Research as per its name is a course with answers for why to do research or analysis on equity, how to do research or analysis on equity, how we can take banefits from analysing the equity or stock market. This course will help students to get in investment banking firms, banks, broking houses, research houses, acquisition and merger companies.
|Who will benefit from the course|
E-Learning @ Nifm >> Software/Hardware Requirements
Students who take online courses need reasonable computer competence, Internet, and reading comprehension skills . Skills specific to individual courses may also be required
There are specific computer software, Internet browser and hardware requirements associated with E-Learning @ NIFM.
· Windows operating system (7, Vista, XP, 2000)*
· Daily access to a computer (preferably at home)
Note: Some courses require specific software that is not required by all courses. You are responsible for obtaining and installing any supplemental software required for your course. Contact the instructor for specific requirements.
· Pentium/AMD/Athlon processor 1.0Ghz or higher
· 512 MB RAM - 1 GB preferred
· 100 MB of free disk space (to install a browser if necessary, plus additional space for other programs if applicable)
· DSL modem, Cable modem, or 56K modem
· Best Viewed on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox with Screen Resolution of 1024x768.
· You need Adobe Flash Player installed on your system to view the content uninterruptedly.
Offer Price:- 3500 Rs
Duration:- 3 Month
Equity Research course is designed to understand the fundamental aspects of stock analysis. The course is structured in such a way to correlate the theoretical aspects of fundamental analysis with practical examples. It is helpful for analyzing the quality of stock before doing any type of stock investment.