E-Learning @ Nifm >> Software/Hardware Requirements
Students who take online courses need reasonable computer competence, Internet, and reading comprehension skills. Skills specific to individual courses may also be required
There are specific computer software, Internet browser and hardware requirements associated with E-Learning @ NIFM.
• Windows operating system (7, Vista, XP, 2000)*
• Daily access to a computer (preferably at home)
Note: Some courses require specific software that is not required by all courses. You are responsible for obtaining and installing any supplemental software required for your course. Contact the instructor for specific requirements.
• Pentium/AMD/Athlon processor 1.0Ghz or higher
• 512 MB RAM - 1 GB preferred
• 100 MB of free disk space (to install a browser if necessary, plus additional space for other programs if applicable)
• DSL modem, Cable modem, or 56K modem
• Best Viewed on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox with Screen Resolution of 1024x768.
• You need Adobe Flash Player installed on your system to view the content uninterruptedly.