• High leverage: You can take a position in a particular commodity by paying only a fraction of that value as margin. The margins in the commodity futures market are lower than equity futures and options.
• Less manipulation: Governed by international price movements, commodity markets are less prone to rigging or price verification.
• Diversification: Commodity prices are prone to supply-demand dynamics, weather conditions, tensions and natural disasters. Accordingly, commodities are an independent asset class, and you can also prove to be an effective means of differenciation.
If you are a producer of a commodity, futures can help you in the following ways:
• Lock-in price for your produce: If you are a farmer, there is a possibility that the price of your produce may come decrese at the time of harvest. By taking positions in commodity futures, you can effectively lock-in the price at which you wish to sell your produce at harvest time.
• Assured demand: Any glut in the physical market could mean an endless wait buyer. Selling commodity contracts can give you assured demand at the time .
If you are a large-scale consumer of a product, here is how this market can help you:
• Control your costs: being in any organization , you need to know more in the raw material cost decreasing for the fix price for your output. And for sudden rise in the raw material cost can compete you to pass on the hike to the consumer, making your products unattractive in the market.
• Ensure continuous supply: Any decrease in the supply of materials can stall your production and will make you default on your sale decreases. You can avoid this risk from the buying a commodity futures contract in by all the supply of a fixed varities of materials for the development in continues supply
What you will get?
Pre-recorded chapter vise videos - Yes
Certification: Certification from NIFM
Faculty: Mr. Arvind Sharma (Economist & Fundamental Analyst)
|Intraday & Delivery based Traders|
|Long Term & Short Term Investors|
|Students & Teachers in share market research industry.|
|Research Analyst, Technical and Fundamental Analyst|
Employees of Stock Brokers & Sub-Brokers
Offer Price:- 2500 Rs
Duration:- 6 Month
Best Course for traders and technical analyst to make their trade or traders more profitable and successful. Data analysis is the best tool or study to improve or accuracy in generating profit in equity and commodity market.
This Course will help to understand what is data analysis, important data affecting to market and effects of these data on Indian stocks and commodities market while investing or trading.