Build a Career in Securities Markets with NISM Series VII Certification
With increasing white collar crimes, it was becoming increasingly more crucial to strengthen the rules and regulations governing financial markets. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was formulated to cater to the need. With the increasing risks, banks and financial services institutions of all sizes are more inclined on Securities Operations and Risk Management (SORM).
The SORM focuses on having relevant knowledge on the subject for people associated with registered stock-brokers, trading members, clearing members working in recognized stock exchanges. These people are typically involved in following activities:
· Assets or funds of investor or clients
· Redressal of investor grievances
· Internal control or risk management
· Activities having a bearing on operational risk
Securities Operations and Risk Management Certificationcovers the following topics:
· Basics of the Indian financial market and securities market
· Its rules and regulations
· The day to day functions of the broking industry
· Understanding of the trade life cycle in stock market
· The various steps involved in SORM
· The role of back office in a broking firm
· Ways to manage risks in a broking firm
· The clearing & settlement process.
Successful completion of the course lets you understand the operations and risk management in broking industry and get ready for the NISM certification examination Security Operations and Risk Management course NISM series VII.
NISM Series VII Examinationis conducted at NISM centers online. Although the questions are of ‘Multiple – choice’, the negative marking makes it more difficult and challenging. The candidates need to complete the test within the stipulated time of 2 hours. One needs to obtain a minimum of 50% marks to pass the exam. When opting for NISM Courses online, make sure to check for their question bank facility along with NISM Series VII Mock Test. Such sample mock tests mentally prepare you for bearing the stress and perform suitably in the test.
|Who will benefit from the course|
|Brokers & sub-brokers|
|Students seeking jobs in backoffice and operations|
|Those seeking career in rms / survilance department|
|Those want to be a faculty in financial market|